Ghosts

Posted on Updated on

SpringBlooms_WM

Ghosts
Ghost from the past,
Play and persuade me,
With histories so devious and bad.

Ghost in the machine,
Mystify and manipulate me,
With stories of us and of them.

Ghost of the future,
Flirt and fascinate me,
With fantasies of pleasure and joy.

© David R. Durham

• To receive blog updates, click on the +Follow on your screen.
  • Please do not re-publish without prior permission.
  • More information on the photo and poem are on my Facebook page.
Advertisements

8 thoughts on “Ghosts

Superb poem ,the thought are remarkable.l think there are Ghosts in every aspect of life nowadays ,They manipulate but the will of humans are more powerful to resist. .Regards.Jalal

David responded:
      October 9, 2013 at 9:14 am

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

bluebutterfliesandme said:
    October 11, 2013 at 9:43 pm

Love the poem and the picture.
    ♥°*”˜ƸӜƷ˜”*°♥

David responded:
      October 11, 2013 at 9:52 pm

Thanks

vicbriggs said:
    October 24, 2013 at 2:14 pm

Stunning image, and there is an eerie feel that the poem lends to it. Thank you.

David responded:
      October 24, 2013 at 2:26 pm

Thank you for taking time to comment, and for following my blog. David.

vicbriggs said:
        October 24, 2013 at 2:30 pm

You are very welcome, David, but truly both are due to the beauty of your work.
        One of the wonderful effects of Project R is to introduce me to bloggers I may have not otherwise found – I have never realised the size of the blogosphere until I joined it myself.
        Whenever I get a like or a follow, I always return the visit, and am seldom disappointed.
        I think you may be the first photographer-poet for me to discover. I love this double-identity and look forward to reading/seeing more of your work.

David responded:
        October 24, 2013 at 3:51 pm

Viki,

Thank you for your kind comments on my work.

I agree, there are some amazing bloggers out there just waiting to be discovered.

David.